Coaching Operational Manager
|Post Name||Coaching Operational Manager|
|Qualification||University degree and 3+ years working in the Management or Operations related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||ZAR 40000 To ZAR 50000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Operational Manager to take our Coaching Department to the next level! If you are excited to be part of the future of education, this is an opportunity for you!
The specific duties of an Operations Manager include improving performance, overseeing core coaching operations, managing budgets, project delivery, and implementing strategy. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of our coaching service delivery, and implement best practices across all levels.
- Work remotely from anywhere!
- Contract Type: Independent Contractor
- Full-Time Position
- Expected Start Date: ASAP
- Plan and review strategies to improve the coaching department procedures and structures;
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Implement strategies to grow the coaching department and its capacity.
- Prepare and complete action plans; productivity, quality, and coaching service standards.
- Identify coaching trends and forecast requirements to initiate corrective actions.
- Analyze and improve the organizational process and team member workflow
- Ensure coach operations are running smoothly and help eliminate redundancies
- Accomplish functions and corporate goals with cross-department collaboration.
- Collaborate with Product to plan, execute and maintain new coaching offerings, products, and tools.
- University degree and 3+ years working in the Management or Operations related field
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, EQ, and “People Skills”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Passion for commitment to fields of leadership, development, and coaching required.
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced, start-up environment are preferred.
- Strong understanding of technical software systems
- Please submit your Resume & Cover Letter through our Job Portal.
- Please note that applications without a Cover Letter will not be considered.
- You will be required to complete a compulsory assessment task.