Head, Marketing And Outreach-Work From Home
- Company Name : Lawctopus
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-3 Year
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 19200/- To 22200/- Per Month
- Location : All Over India
Welcome to Lawctopus, India’s most popular and trusted website for law students. On January 1, 201, we launched our USA, UK, Europe and Australia sites!Launched on 27th September, 2010, Lawctopus now gets 2 lakhs+ (200,000) unique readers and 20 lakhs+ (20,00,000) page-views every month.
We’ve been covered by leading dailies like The Telegraph and the Economic Times, among others. On June 30, we entered into a multi-faceted tie-up with LexisNexis.Call for papers, essay competitions, seminars, courses, law school fests, moot court competitions, fellowships, PDs, MUNs and every opportunity which you can avail.
Internship experiences of law students at various places: lawyers, NGOs, law firms, companies etc. Such a database of internship experiences, we believe, will help you make informed decisions about your internships and careers.
- Manage organic content and digital marketing for the media sites and Lawctopus Law School: content/SEO, emails, social media, Whatsapp, webinars, Quora, etc.
- Manage the affiliate partnership-based student partner program (SPP).
- Design and draft marketing content for emailers, articles on Lawctopus, social media posts, etc.
- Liaison with the sales team to achieve desired financial outcomes.
Qualities and Experience Required
- Know-how of email marketing, SEO, and social media marketing.
- A way with words, images, and a deep understanding of various social media platforms.
- A keen interest to generate ideas that go big!
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
About our work culture/Pros of Working With Us
- Through our online media and education offerings, we serve a million+ young people in meaningful ways and do it with a lot of care. (Not kidding about the million+). Resonates?
- Being a young and growing organization (we are 10-years-old and 21 people strong) you get to shape a lot of decisions we make, both big and small.
- Completely remote: you can work when you want and from wherever you wish to. (Meetings and deadlines of course have a set time). We use Basecamp, Google Suite tools, and Zoom to make remote work happen.
- We work 5.5 days a week (8 hours a day) and give ourselves 30 holidays a year: you get to take holidays when you want.
- We pay you to learn!
- Moving towards being a Teal organisation.
Our ideal team member’s must-have qualities♠
- Attention to detail: We like our emails to be well-formatted, we like our communication to be grammatically flawless.
- Entrepreneurial: Ideate. Research. And Do. Iterate and improve. Many people get stuck in the research stage. Our people don’t.
- Tech-friendly: You should be willing to embrace technology and become comfortable with it. We work via remote tools and value cool tech hacks.
- Intrinsically motivated: If you are excited by the potential of online media and education to change lives (ours and the reader’s/learner’s), you’ll be the right fit.
- Our mission is to enable informed and inspired careers. Our values are of ‘care, learning, and action’. If these resonate with you, please do apply.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.