Work From Home Jobs Glasgow, A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd.|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1200 To GBP 1500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Situated a stone’s throw away from the River Clyde, our Glasgow depot is approximately 5.5 miles southeast of the city center and lies almost parallel to the M74 motorway. The warehouse itself is positioned on a very prominent site on the roundabout of the Cambuslang Road.
Baillieston Interchange is nearby and provides connectivity to the M73 and M8 serving central Scotland. The nearest railway station – Cambuslang – is just 0.8 miles away, and a ten-minute walk from our modern premises.
We offer a full range of services from our Glasgow depot, including air conditioning hire, pump hire, chiller hire, heater hire, boiler hire, dehumidifier hire, and ventilation hire. As the UK’s leading supplier of specialist equipment,
We deliver round-the-clock assistance throughout Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Dunbartonshire, and Argyll, including Paisley, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Ayr, Kilmarnock, Airdrie, Stirling, Dumfries, and Dumbarton.
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the Time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Skills & Requirements
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Work From Home Jobs Glasgow.