- Company Name : TVS Supply Chain Solutions
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Logistics
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-1 Year
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : £1000 To £1500 Per Month
- Location : Birmingham, England, United Kingdom, B31 1AA
TVS Supply Chain Solutions (TVS SCS), part of the $8.5 bn TVS Group, is one of the world’s fastest-growing providers of Integrated Supply Chain Solutions, Global Forwarding Solutions and Last Mile Solutions. We serve customers in over 50 countries covering India, UK & Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific and Oceania.
The company attracted its initial Private Equity funding from Goldman Sachs in 2008 and KKR in 2012. Currently, it has marquee names like CDPQ (Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec), TATA Opportunities Fund, Gateway Partners and Mitsubishi Corporation as strategic investors.
TVS SCS, over the years, has taken the aggressive approach to grow exponentially both organically and inorganically to have become a billion-dollar organisation in a short period. Our team of approximately 18,000 people address the supply chain challenges for international organisations, government departments, large and medium-sized businesses, across various sectors.
The company trades on a reputation of being collaborative in its engagement, innovative in its approach and effective in reducing its clients operating costs whilst improving their performance through the accelerated deployment of leading supply chain solutions.
Based at our Head Office in Chorley, Lancashire but allowing remote work we are currently looking for Graduate Software Developers who have a degree in the following disciplines who wish to start a career in IT:
- Computer Science
- Programming / Games Development / AI
- Software Development
You will have a passion for technology, computing, and programming. Full training is provided from the outset and ongoing for the rest of your career.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities and a professional environment where you can acquire, use, and continue developing your skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Competitive Salary and pension scheme with life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting wellness with immediate access to:
- GP consultation and second opinions
- Mental health support
- Financial and Legal support
- Wellbeing and healthy living support
- Subsidised canteen
- Employee referral scheme with financial reward
- Pass scheme (£100 to undertake training of your choice)
- Professional Membership and Study Sponsorship
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.