Debt Advisors – PayPlan (Home working available)
- Organization Name : Totemic Ltd
- Post Name : Debt Advisor
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : GBP 2500 To GBP 3500 Per Month
- Location : Birmingham, England, United Kingdom B14 4AA
The high-speed rail service means it take around twenty minutes to get to Peterborough and just over an hour to travel to London Kings Cross. Being on the Liverpool-Norwich and Skegness-Nottingham lines too means east-west travel is just as easy.
Plus the town is right on the A1 so driving north-south is a breeze and East Midlands airport is only a short journey away.Grantham, which lies within the district of South Kesteven, has an expanding and developing town centre, with many thriving shops, indoor shopping centres and a bustling Saturday street market.
If shopping is your thing, Grantham is home to high street, designer and independent outlets which you can browse and enjoy without the hustle and bustle of a city centre.One of East Midlands’ largest department stores, Downtown Superstore and Garden Centre is also on the outskirts.A Farmers’ Market is another nice feature which takes place on the second Saturday of each month.
Just north of the town is historic Belton House, a restoration country mansion, managed by the National Trust, which is open to the public and set within 1,300 acres of landscaped parkland. Whilst to the west, the magnificent Belvoir Castle stands prominently overlooking the stunning Vale of Belvoir .
Debt advisers – also known as debt counsellors, money advisers and financial advisers – work with people who are struggling to pay off debt. They help their clients to find ways to repay debt affordably and provide advice on dealing with the impacts of debt. Clients could be struggling to meet their mortgage payments or rent, or have difficulties paying back a loan.
- strong communication skills, with the ability to explain clearly through both writing and speaking.
- organisation and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- the ability to think logically.
- a level of skill in numeracy.
- patience and sensitivity.
- the ability to listen carefully and offer support.
Debt Adviser Responsibilities
- researching cases.
- identifying and discussing appropriate options.
- providing information and expert advice.
- talking with creditors and working out the best repayment plan.
- offering support.
- compiling financial statements.
- preparing/distributing publicity materials and displays.
- attending meetings.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.