Business Development Manager – Warehouse & Road Freight
- Company Name : DSV
- Qualification : Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- Industry : Transport and logistics
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-3 Year
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : AED 5000 To AED 8000 Per Month
- Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Build-to-order, increased model mixes and reduced inventory are just some of your needs that drive automotive supply chain complexity. Our synchronised personal car logistics solutions, from the supplier base to the assembly line, deliver efficiency, control, and reduced costs while improving quality.
Fluctuating demand, volatile fuel costs and reducing carbon emissions are among the factors shaping this market. Our in-bound to manufacturing services collect your supplier parts through “milk runs” or FTL by using our dedicated trailer fleet. And we optimise the parts flow and support assembly plants in our consolidation centres by supplying JIS and/or JIT.
You need specialised delivery equipment in this cost-sensitive consumer category, and the most efficient route to market for your merchandise, garments and service parts. Our warehousing and distribution solutions strengthen your customers’ value chains, and support your manufacturing processes from inbound-to-manufacturing, sequencing and assembly services, right through to handling your after-sales service logistics operations.
Your main responsibilities will include
Identifies independently or in support from Strategic Management team/regional/global / product teams, new business opportunities and converts opportunities into revenue in line with annual budget
Responsible to actively manage new proposals through presentation, proposal submission, negotiation and business closure stage
Ensures all requirements of client business is understood and clearly addressed such as to have a clearscope of work defined for the contract
Engages closely with product heads (and/or, delegates) and support functions (legal, IT, Government and others) to ensure contract is in line with DSV guidelines
Ensures contract / MoU/LoI is signed on time in line with partnership go-live date
Ensures implementation of new business into operational phase by setting clear goals for the implementation as per agreed frequency to ensure implementation is on track. Acts as escalation point for corrective action, for any identified setbacks
Ensures clear SOPs/KPIs are developed, agreed and communicated before start- up of operations
- Updates Oneview with all existing and new business opportunities
- Ensures visit targets for existing and new business opportunities is achieved
- Reports submission on time
- Supports Strategic Management team in securing information/ meeting for assigned industry leads
- Any other related duties/projects assigned by direct line manager / department manager from time to time that align with team business objectives.
The successful candidate should
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing/supply chain solutions, or equivalent (or additional 3PL/logistics Experience)
- Have experience in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans, in a large and dynamic sales environment.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.