Gaming Lists Writer
- Company Name : Comic Book Resources (CBR)
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : The Comics Industry
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : GBP 25000 To GBP 31500 Per Year
- Location : Liverpool, England, United Kingdom L13 0AA
CBR (also known as Comic Book Resources) was founded in 1995 and quickly became the go-to source for comics industry news, discussion, and community. Over two decades, the site has amassed a readership of 60 million-plus users, including 75 thousand members of the CBR community forums.
Our goal is to supply anyone interested in comic books, superheroes, and geek entertainment with information and resources that will provide a greater appreciation and investment in the medium (whether you’re a lifelong comic book enthusiast or a casual superhero movie fan).
Despite mixed backgrounds in publishing, journalism, and creative writing, CBR editors, writers, and contributors have one thing in common.
a passion for the comics industry. CBR also has the honor of publishing columns and features from the most well-known names in comics – writers, artists, and publishers, including: Warren Ellis, Erik Larsen, Steven Grant, Robert Kirkman, Gail Simone, and Mark Millar, to name a few.
Why write for us
- One-on-one training and 4 weeks with a peer mentor
- Room for growth – CBR makes every effort to promote from within
- Possibility to pitch ideas
- Incentive structure
- Slack community for support
- Several helpful guides that you can refer to even after training
- It’s fun!
- Write 2 – 3 news articles daily
- Stay up to date on the latest news and trends in comic books
- Coordinate with News Shift Editors and Senior CBR News Editor for assignments and feedback
- Cover Letter
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing (editing experience is a plus)
- Broad working knowledge of old and current comic books
- You don’t have to be an expert on all things floppy, but you should possess a general understanding of the culture and strong research skills
- Available at peak hours and strategic posting times strongly preferred; weekend availability a plus
The hiring team at CBR will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications displaying relevant writing experience will be considered.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.