Junior Data Analyst / Architect
- Company Name : BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : QAR 10000 To QAR 14000 Per Month
- Location : All Over Qatar
Whether it’s leveraging data to digitally transform operations or securing organisations and nations from cyber threats, we combine our unrivalled security and engineering heritage to help our clients navigate the data-reliant digital landscape.
As the cyber and intelligence arm of BAE Systems, we employ over 3,500 people across 15 countries in the Americas, APAC, EMEA and the UK. With our distinguished heritage, we relish the opportunity to transform digital and data practices, defence, intelligence, security and society for central and international Government, national security, law enforcement, and the financial services.
The Roles & Responsibilities
- Proficiency in data investigation, manipulation and analysis techniques supporting the pattern finding and presentation of statistical information on a diverse range of customer databases and data sets to understand how they can be utilised in a data fusion solution.
- Good understanding of database, data storing and data manipulation solutions and techniques, supported by proficient coding / data querying skills.
- Data profiling and investigating to understand potential entities and relationships that can be established across numerous and diverse data sets.
- Strong consulting ethos, understanding different requirement elicitation and able to translate “business request” into “technical data speak”.
- Designing and detailing extract transform and load strategies and routines that will contribute to overall ETL and system level architecture of the solution.
- Models data requirements, data sources and data flows to bring order and structure to programmes of work.
- Excellent understanding of logical and physical Data modelling and design.
- Understands how to add value to data – for example through data cleansing and data quality analysis.
- Understands categories of products (and individual examples) that can be used to collect, integrate, store, visualise and govern data and metadata.
- Comfortable working with and navigating Oracle/SQL databases and constructing queries to perform the analysis.
- Takes ownership of one or more areas of work including planning, identifying risks and regular reports to the project manager or client.
ETL Tool capabilities
Ab Initio, Informatica and Oracle ODI
Big Data / Open Source ETL Tools
Database Management Systems
Oracle PL/SQL database development
Knowledge of Python or R
Application Testing Tools
Configuration Management and Version Control Tools e.g. GIT SCM
Testing strategies and tools
How we will support you
- Work-life balance is important; you’ll get 25 days holiday a year and, via our flexible benefits package the option to buy/sell and carry over from the year before
- Our flexible benefits package includes; private medical and dental insurance, a competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, taste cards and more
- You’ll have a dedicated Career Manager to help you develop your career and guide you on your journey through BAE
- You’ll be part of our bonus scheme
- You are welcome to join any/all of our Diversity and Support groups. These groups cover everything from gender diversity to mental health and wellbeing.
Only those with the permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK will be considered for a position within BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Due to the nature of our work, successful candidates for this role will be required to go through Government SC clearance prior to starting with us. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day.
- By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
- Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime.
Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.