Customer Support Executive-Work from Home
- Organization Name : Snaptrip
- Post Name : Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : £15000 To £20000 Per Year
- Location : London, England, United Kingdom EC1A
We won’t track your information when you visit our site. But in order to comply with your preferences, we’ll have to use just one tiny cookie so that you’re not asked to make this choice again.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
Customer Support Executive Responsibilities
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days paid holiday.
- A shiny new Macbook.
- Stylish Central London office near the Thames – also opportunity for remote working.
- Be part of a dynamic and fun team who move technological mountains incredibly quickly.
- Free alcoholic beverages and fresh coffee on tap.
- Arcade machine with weekly challenges!
- Flexible hours and working practice.
- Discounts off any stay booked via one of our sites.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.