District Nurse Administrator
|Hiring Organization||Green Cross Health|
|Post Name||District Nurse Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 15 To NZD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
We are seeking a driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated District Nurse Administrator to join our team at our Christchurch regional office in Canterbury.
What’s in it for you?
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Free on-site parking
- Ability to work from home when required
- An opportunity to make a difference within your community and be a part of a well-established organization
- Be a part of a largely supportive and passionate team
- Working effectively with the nursing team to coordinate the community nursing service within a call management environment
- Ensure that services are delivered to clients in a timely way and as determined by the nurses according to contractual packages
- Develop cooperative and cohesive working relationships with nurses and the nursing leadership team
- To work with the District Nurse team to check and order consumables
- To manage stock of consumables and re-order as needed
- Understands clinical environments and functions and is able to work effectively and efficiently in this environment.
- Has strong written, numerical, analytical, and oral communication skills
- Can demonstrate organizational skills, particularly time management and prioritizing
- Excellent general PC skills including the full Microsoft package
- A positive attitude and collaborative working style that brings confidence on finding creative solutions to benefit all parties
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
Those that are shortlisted will be contacted
Access Community Health (Hauora-Tara-A-Whare) is a leading provider of home-based healthcare and support. Our nationwide teams of over 4,000 support workers and registered nurses support people to remain active, safe, and independent in their own homes and communities.
Access Community Health is proud to be part of the Green Cross Health Group and sits at the forefront of the home and community health sector. Green Cross Health is a primary healthcare provider, delivering integrated healthcare solutions to New Zealanders.
It represents over 350 community pharmacies under the Life Pharmacy and Unichem brands, 45 medical centers under The Doctors brand, specialized nursing services through Total Care Health, and home healthcare through Access Community Health.