- Company Name : Argus Media
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : SGD 1500 To SGD 1850 Per Month
- Location : Singapore 199011
Argus Media is committed to ensuring career and personal growth for all its staff and provides extensive training and career development opportunities, as well as participation in employee-led initiatives, including a women’s network.
Argus is an independent media organisation with more than 1,100 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 26 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences.
Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders, global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg, the specialist software and technology services investor.
- Assist with key entry and upload information records into a database.
- Ensure on-time and accuracy of key entry
- Support administrative duties (e.g. data filing/management)
- Conduct search in the Internet in support of project work.
- Assist in creating charts in Excel.
- Assist in developing presentation materials
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
Skills and Experience
- This work requires you to work on personal laptop.
- Open to students on vacation break.
- Basic Microsoft Excel
- PowerPoint skills – create presentation materials
- Research skills – able to carry out secondary search on the Internet
- If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
- Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions
- Note: By submitting your job application, you automatically acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data to the Company.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.