Career Counsellor Work From Jobs
- Organization Name : Loratis SetMyCareer
- Post Name : Career Counsellor
- Qualification : Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : 100/- To 200/- Per Hour
- Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India 452006
We are a team of professionals with varied backgrounds such as psychology, merchandizing, technology, human resources, general management, manufacturing, and education. We are passionate about our work, your career, and the science behind it. We are uncompromising when it comes to taking a stand towards your short-term as well as long-term career.
We are obsessed with your happiness by guiding you to engage with the right subjects and right work. We emphasize on holistic career development i.e. end-to-end rather than piece meal. We educate you on critical success factors (CSFs) in a particular field of study or work.
We are not a non-profit organization, but we never put money before our vision to make 10 million people happy & successful in their career. We do not have any college or university tie ups, so that we can provide you biased career advice, path and strategy.
We take a stand, we argue, and we agree to agree as well as disagree. We do not try to please you, because we talk truth, reality, and possibilities. We do not form perceptions. We believe in what your heart says (qualitatively) and what our reports reflect (quantitatively).
Career Counsellors are experts at assessing your aptitude, personality, interests, and other aspects of you. They use this evaluation to suggest the best career options from all the available and relevant options. Career Counselling provides access to the resources and knowledge that a career expert possesses.
Career Counsellor Skills
- Interpersonal Skills. Giving career advice or helping someone through relationship issues requires great people skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Lead by Example.
- Vocational Skills.
- Time Management.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. To analyze the report and conclude the career
2. Explain the same to candidate/parents.
3. Answer their questions
4. Give them information on career path/courses etc.
- You will get to learn internationally acclaimed psychometric assessments. The Live Video training will be provided as per mutual convenience.
- You will get certification to practice career counselling after successful completion of 10 real life cases of counselling.
- You will be exposed to wide variety of students/parents.
- You may be given a chance to do report interpretation for Industry executives over a period of time.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.