Sales Order Administrator
|Hiring Organization||Office Angels|
|Post Name||Sales Order Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18700 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Our client is a specialist online B2B retailer and they have an opportunity within the Credit Sales team for an additional Sales Order Administrator. The main remit of the role is checking sales data and ensuring payments are processed accurately. The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and have previous experience working in an environment where you have processed data in a timely manner.
The initial training for this role will be office-based (Glasgow City Centre) however the role will be based remotely which means you will enjoy the benefits of no rush hour commute and have the flexibility to work from home. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm (no shifts or weekend working).
How your day will look
- High volume order processing and checking the details of each order
- Checking credit card payment details are accurate and match those supplied by clients.
- Troubleshooting any issues with payment details and using search engines to identify the correct data
- Calling clients to confirm the payment details and delivery information as and when necessary
- Ensuring the order is processed once the payments have cleared
- Comfortable in a bustling sales environment
- Customer-focused attitude
- High attention to detail and data entry skills
- Positive attitude and approach to work
- Problem solver
- Good organizational skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Enjoys research and analysis-based tasks
- Knowledge of MS Office
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information and is available on our website.