|Hiring Organization||Kantar Group|
|Post Name||Associate Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 4200 To GBP 4400 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Kantar Public is one of the leading social research, evaluation, and advisory agencies in the UK. We provide evidence and insight for the next generation of public policy and programs.
Our team is based in the heart of Westminster and comprises over 150 specialist researchers and evaluators working together to provide knowledge, evidence, and insight that help understands people and build a better society.
We create a better future through data, analytics, research, and evaluation.
Due to business growth, we are looking for an Associate Director specializing in qualitative research to join our Behavioural Practice.
Your responsibilities will include managing and leading projects; working with clients to build lasting relationships; contributing to new business activities; and helping to develop a dedicated and expanding team. Our work is always exciting; it often involves critical issues, knotty problems, and vulnerable audiences; and it makes a real difference to the world we live in.
Behavioral Practice combines science, insight, and creativity to deliver a full-service behavioral offer to UK Government. Our team brings together varied expertise, including behavioral economics and cognitive and social psychology; qualitative and quantitative research methods; creative and design; data analytics; communications consultancy, and capability building. The Practice takes on a wide range of projects for clients across the Government and the wider public sector, tackling issues from environmental behaviors to adult skills and career progression to modern slavery.
We advise clients on the opportunities for behavior change at all stages in the policy cycle; provide insight into what influences individual and organizational behaviors; design interventions and strategies for leading change; and trial and evaluate interventions.
What will you do?
- Leading and managing projects of varying scales and speeds – acting as key contact for clients, delivering to budget and timing, while maintaining excellent quality
- Developing research tools – protocols, wireframes, questionnaires, topic guides, stimulus, analysis frameworks, etc
- Assisting with new business activities to achieve the team’s wider goals and reach targets
- Line managing one or more individuals and supporting their work and development
- Preparing reports and presentations for varied audiences
- Juggling multiple projects – proactively managing your own time and prioritizing effectively
- Participating in wider team activities across Kantar Public in the UK and globally
- Actively contributing to reputation-building activities
Who are we looking for?
In essence, we want someone with a desire to do fantastic work which has a real impact on Government and society; who has a flair for consultancy, research, and insight; who flourishes with variety and challenge; and who is excited about the idea of helping to develop a growing offer and a great team.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in managing and leading high-profile and complex behavior change research projects, often in sensitive policy areas, and able to handle multiple demands. You will need to be confident advising clients in policy, insight, communications, and other teams. And we want you to lead by example, helping us to continue to grow a fantastic team.
There’s no one ‘right person for this job – but it’s more likely that you’ll enjoy us, and we’ll love you if you:
- Have good experience and skills in qualitative research methods, in the context of behavior change and/or behavioral science
- Have proven project leadership experience – with strong client handling skills and an ability to coordinate a research team and deliver work on time and within budget
- Like being with and advising clients – from day-to-day issues on specific projects to more strategic opportunities, being a trusted advisor
- Have strong organizational skills – are confident in managing time, meeting deadlines, and working both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Are ambitious, and interested in innovation and creative thinking – excited by learning curves and being challenged
- Are keen to get out and talk about what you know, and what we do – contributing to our profile in the behavioral science community
- Relish the opportunity to contribute to a growing, innovative team that is both well established and always keen to improve and push the boundaries
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – preparing deliverables that are engaging, authoritative, and insightful
- Are a real teammate – interested in working with others to do great things, keen to have a laugh and enjoy your colleagues, and eager to learn from others in the team
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now and join us!
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in!
What we offer
The diversity of our projects and our open and engaging environment will give you a chance to develop both professionally and personally, surrounded by passionate colleagues.
We appreciate the positive atmosphere of collaboration that we have built, where cooperation, flexibility, and mobility are encouraged, and where you will be asked to follow your interests and the learning opportunities that come with them!
You will receive a performance-based salary with competitive benefits (private medical cover, pension, income protection, life insurance, an Award-winning Voluntary Flexible Benefits scheme), work flexibility, work-from-home arrangement, and last but not the least, a space for innovative ideas and continuous improvement.
We have a hybrid working model with a central London office as a base, but the flexibility to work to the patterns and locations that suit team members and the research we do. In a typical week, you might spend a few days in the London Office, a few days remote, and time visiting clients or conducting field research.
We want to build equality of opportunity in a fair and encouraging working environment where people feel included, and accepted, and are allowed to thrive in a space where their well-being is taken into consideration.
The diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our people and a broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. We are committed to inclusion and diversity. We want to build a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking, and have better commercial outcomes.
Therefore, we encourage applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar, we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based on a simple, clear, and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay-for-performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, and accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well-being are taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking, and have better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel shop, share, vote, and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organizations succeed and grow.